The Brooklyn Pride parade is this Saturday, June 14. The Brooklyn Parade is a stroll through Mayor de Blasio's Park Slope neighborhood with a warm, welcoming crowd, sort of like a large line dance through a giant block party! Start early by exploring the street festival with tons of food, beer gardens and stage entertainment. Then stay for the fun and join Stonewall Democrats for the parade on Fifth Avenue! The parade lineup is along Fifth Avenue between Lincoln and Sterling Places (see the map herewith). We'll meet up around 7:00 p.m.; just find the Stonewall Democrats banner and join us!
Saturday, June 14
Park Slope, NY
- Multicultural Festival-- 11 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., 5th Avenue from Third to Ninth Streets
- Twilight Pride Parade-- 7:30 p.m. Start, 5th Avenue from Lincoln Place to Ninth Street
- Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Public Advocate Letitia James
- Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams
- City Councilman Carlos Menchaca
- Gay Men of African Descent
For information about other 2014 Pride events go to SDNYC.org/pride !